09 10

grey

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Harlow's Room

Harlow's bedroom is my favorite room in our house, it's so fun and whimsy. I wish I could design kid's rooms as a living, it's so much fun.


There was one pesky wall in her room that was blank and that was on the 'list of things to do' before baby brother comes. I wanted to do a fun gallery wall and thanks to Target's new Pillowfort collection, I was able to finish it off! I started collecting items before she was born, so it only took a year and a half haha.




On Tuesday it was a glorious 70 degrees, so I changed Harlow's bookshelf out to her spring and Easter books. She has quite the book collection and it makes her room feel festive.

I love watching her play in this space we designed for her. Another perk is that all of these pieces will eventually fit into a "big girl" room. There's definitely no rush on that!

No comments: