09 10

grey

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Harlow's 2nd Birthday

Harlow loves Minnie, so when it came time to decide a theme for her party, she picked Minnie. I wasn't thrilled (I wanted a mermaid party) but as soon as I found this outfit I was ready to start planning. I had a lot of this stuff on hand because her 1st birthday was pink and gold themed. I used a black and white blanket as the table runner and picked up pink and black balloons the night before.


Her party was at 11 so we went with a brunch theme: quiche, waffles, fruit, and mimosas. 


I made the 'two' banner out of card stock and some bakers twine that I already had. I cut out the gold minnie heads using a Mickey hole punch and glued them to the paper straws. Side note about the silver balloon: it was supposed to be gold. They didn't have gold. They said but we have pink. They didn't have pink either. So silver it was.

How cute was her cake?!


Favors for the kids: birthday cake popcorn and Minnie and Mickey ears.



Her candle was a '2' sparkler.


Some of the kids.


I setup a little Photo Booth outside with props that I had and then bought a few extra from the Dollar Store.




She loved her little apron.

Going to bed as a 1 year old for the LAST time!


We had Harlow's party on Saturday but still wanted Monday to be special. Harlow loves donuts, so I picked up some Dunkin' Donuts with pink icing and sprinkles to have as her birthday breakfast. Later that evening we went to Mexican because her favorite thing to get is rice and cheese dip. When our waitress came to the table she said "rice! cheese dip!" haha



Harlow was SO excited about this party. When my mom and dad got into town Friday night she ran out to them and gave them the biggest hug. She then started jumping up and down saying "Minnie party!! woo-hoo!" Seeing her excitement was worth it all.

No comments: