09 10

grey

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween 2016

Can I just say kids make holidays 10x better. I decided back in July what we would be for Halloween. I like time to think about what we'll need and what we already have to make our costumes. This year was so easy, we had everything besides the Dorothy dress/shoes and I needed a crown. Everything else was what we already owned.


I bought this grizzly bear hat for Oliver last winter and it made the perfect Toto!

Toto's 1st Halloween.

I was turning Dorothy's shoes into ruby slippers :)


Last year we went to homes closest to ours. This year we hit up multiple streets and Harlow caught on fast. We had been practicing "trick or treat" all week.


She literally just asked me, "Trick or Treat? Dorothy dress on and Oli Toto." I don't have the heart to tell her she has to wait another year.

No comments: