09 10

grey

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Oliver: 7 months


Size: 4 diapers. Wearing 9 and 12 months.

Looks: Dad, me, Harlow, and my brother. 

Eyes: Blue. 

Hair: So much blonde!

Sleeping: Still waking up 2x a night. Two naps a day. Goes to bed at 7.

Eating: I stopped nursing. Loves food now, some of his faves are: squash, pumpkin, and pears. He also tried puffs this month.

Milestones: Sitting up, pincher grasp, TWO bottom teeth!

Memorable Outings: went with me to vote.

Loves: his sister, his bottle, jumperoo, the bath, nap time/bedtime, food, music, his plush book, his hedgehog lovey, and peekaboo. Such an easy going baby.

Hates: being hungry, when I take him out the bath and get him dressed, cleaning his nose, and putting a bib on him. 

Words/Sounds: mama and dada.

Nicknames: Oli, Oli boy, bubs/bubba.

No comments: