09 10

grey

Monday, April 24, 2017

Easter 2017

We spent Easter weekend on Tangier and it was a packed weekend full of parties, family, and a lot of food.

It was Harlow's 1st official Easter egg hunt (last year she was still a little too young to fully grasp it) and she grabbed one piece of candy and was totally fine with just the one piece. I had to say, "keep going!"


I always love finding cute little things to fill Easter baskets. I will say, it's a lot easier finding cute things for little girls: necklaces, bracelets, handmade dolls, etc.

(also a chocolate Poppy (Trolls), not pictured because she had already broke into it)

sippy cup from Target | bow tie from Target dollar section | sandals


I loved this little vintage one piece and knee socks that Oliver wore. I thought 
it was very fitting for his 1st Easter. And this white eyelet dress (from the Beauty & the Beast line at Target) complimented it so well. I always like to coordinate them, I can't imagine how bad it would be if I had two girls, lol.


My mom cooked Easter dinner on Saturday and Joe's family had an Easter brunch. So it was nice that we got to enjoy both and didn't have to choose one over the other. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter sunday.

No comments: