09 10

grey

Monday, April 24, 2017

Oliver's Wild ONE Birthday

I was so happy that we were able to celebrate Oliver's 1st birthday on Tangier with all of our family. We did this with Harlow and it was so special to be able to spend her first birthday surrounded by all her family. My hope was that we would be able to do that for all of our kids. Thankfully Oliver's party day ended up on Easter weekend, so we were able to go home for it and spend Easter with our family! 

We had a small party for our closest friends in Lynchburg on his actual birthday, April 18th. I love how it turned out. I kept it simple on the decor and had cake and lemonade. 

'wild one' banner made by me | 'wild thing' print | moss runner | drink dispenser | hobnail goblets 


'one' banner made by me | gold '1' balloon | black tassel garland



He smashed two cakes and didn't like either. Poor bud just isn't used to sugar, haha.


And the party was clearly outside...The kids had so much fun out here and it was the perfect evening!

No comments: